- Production and supply of breeder seeds as per the indent of GOI, GOK and Private Seed Agencies.
- Production and supply of quality seeds (Foundation, Certified and Truthfully labeled) on University Seed Farms and Farmers field under Scientists-Farmers Participatory Program (SFPP) as per the Seed Village Concept.
- To conduct research on seed technology aspects as per the national and regional mandates.
- To impart training on seed production, processing, testing, and storage both on-campus and off-campus.
- To conduct GOT for different crop seeds as well as in-house quality assurance.
To ensure the basic seeds of our university variety for sustainable agriculture
Enhancing genetic physical characteristics of seeds for increased productivity, quality, and sustainability